About ALCANTARA LAW, LLC
ALCANTARA LAW, LLC is a virtual law firm that provides confidential advice and solutions to its clients through secure communications. In-person consultations are considered on a case-by-case basis.. The practice is purely transactional and thus, does not engage in litigation. Founded in November of 2021, ALCANTARA LAW, LLC is a sole member limited liability company organized under the laws of the State of New Mexico. Its principal office is located in Arlington, VA, U.S.A.
Isabel Alcántara's law practice primarily focuses on investment adviser registration and compliance services and Interpol defense. Whether you wish to register your investment adviser firm with the SEC, a state securities division, or you would like to petition Interpol for the removal of a Red Notice, Isabel Alcántara has the experience to assist you in an effective manner.
A non=exhaustive list of our services:
• Consultations offered in English or Spanish.
• Robo-Adviser registrations.
• Non-U.S. Adviser SEC registrations.
• RIA ongoing compliance services.
• SEC registration services.
• Responding to regulatory audits/inspections/deficiencies.
• SEC EDGAR account setup assistance.
• Annual amendment services.
• Annual Review Support.
• State registration services.
• Exempt reporting adviser filings.
• Interpol Red Notice Defense | Petition for removal.
• Red Notice preemptive requests.
NEW MEXICO & AROUND THE GLOBE.
The firm's services are available to individuals, charitable organizations, and businesses around the world depending on the legal matter at issue.
WE ADAPT TO OUR CLIENTS.
We strive to cater to our clients' preferences by offering our services in different formats: traditional client-attorney interaction via phone calls, emails, and in-person consultations, or we can provide our services mostly via email if that is what our client prefers.
GET IN TOUCH.
For more information or to book a free consultation, please call the firm at +1 (703) 415-8271 or email email@example.com.